We may earn money or products from the companies or links mentioned in this post.
Welcome to this month’s Blogorail Green Loop. Today we are discussing some of the amazing nighttime spectaculars at the Disney Parks.
Disneyland has always proven that it knows how to put on a night time show. Fantasmic and World of Color are two of my all time favorite productions. For the Disneyland 60th Event, Disneyland also proved that it can take a fireworks show to a completely new level with the Disneyland Forever Fireworks.
The Disneyland Forever Fireworks have all the Disney magic you expect, music we love, gorgeous fireworks, extras like bubbles and snow, projections on the castle, Tinkerbell, but now, Disneyland has taken it further. The Disneyland Forever Fireworks not only have projections on the castle, but also on the Matterhorn and on the buildings down MainStreet USA.
I think my favorite part of the show was the music, fireworks, and projections for Step In Time (from Mary Poppins). Watching the chimney sweeps dance their way across the buildings on MainStreet USA was amazing.
Because this show is so amazing, and different, here are some tips for your visit.
- Stake out your spot early (as in a few hours early, before Paint The Night Parade).
- The best viewing spots are directly in front of the castle in, either near the Partners statue or down Mainstreet. Mainstreet is where you will experience bubbles and snow the best.
- During the busy holiday season, Disneyland is adding a second showing of the fireworks each night! Check the Disneyland website calendar for show times.
- If you need special accommodations for the fireworks, be sure to check in with City Hall that morning for more information
- There are other great viewing areas for the fireworks, such as near It’s a small world, and the Rivers of America, so don’t fret if MainStreet USA is full.
If you are heading to the Disneyland Resort be sure to check out the Disneyland Forever Fireworks! If you have viewed them, what was your favorite part? Tell me in the comments below.
Here is the map of our Magical Blogorail Green | Disney Nighttime Spectaculars Loop:
- 1st Stop – The Delightful Life | IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth
- 2nd Stop – Mommy to All Girls | Wishes
- 3rd Stop – Saving Up for Disney | Paint the Night
- 4th Stop – Love Our Crazy Life | Disneyland Forever Fireworks