We may earn money or products from the companies or links mentioned in this post.
Christmas movies are awesome! I love them. I was looking at a bunch of the movies I want the Goof to view this year, and decided, you know what would be fun…. 25 days of Kids Christmas movies. But you know what else I wanted to do- 25 days of Christmas crafts. Then I had one of those moments of brilliance. The ones that come once every few years for me. What if I tied in Christmas crafts to a movie so that each day we did a craft, and then that evening, we could watch the movie?
So I sat down and made this list, and thought, you know, maybe others would like to do this as well. So I am here to share it with you. For the crafts, I will link to the original post/blog when possible, otherwise I will link to a pin. Some of these movies/shows can be found on Netflix (marked with an *) but I will also link to movies on Amazon when possible. (Amazon links are affiliate links. More on those at the bottom of this post.)
- How The Grinch Stole Christmas (the cartoon version) Make these cute paper plate grinches.
- Elf Print out and color your own Buddy HERE
- A Charlie Brown Christmas Have some fun and Make a Charlie Brown Christmas Tree
- Prep & Landing TV Specials Make some Ginger Bread Men Scanner Cookies like the P&L elves use in the movie
- Frosty the Snowman Paper Plate Frosty the Snowman
- Curious George: A Very Monkey Christmas* Make a Curious George Christmas ornament
- The Santa Clause (link is to the trilogy) This TP Roll craft of Santa Going Down A Chimney
- The Santa Clause 2 Make these yummy Santa themed snacks
- The Santa Clause 3 (The Escape Clause) Make a Snow Globe Treat Jar (if you have seen the movies, you know how this ties in)
- Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer Make some candy cane reindeer to use as ornaments or for a treat.
- The Polar Express Make some candy trains
- A Christmas Carol (the one with Jim Carey) Make a Popsicle stick picture frame and put a Christmas past picture in there.
- Dreamworks Holiday Classics* (Shrek the Halls, etc) Make a moveable Christmas Penguin
- Mickey’s Once Upon A Christmas* Check out all of these Disney coloring pages (print some out for day 20 as well)
- Mickey’s Twice Upon A Christmas* Make Mickey Mouse Ear Hat Snowflakes using THIS pattern
- Jack Frost Make some crystalized snow flakes (can even use as ornaments)
- The Muppet Christmas Carol Make these cute felt Muppet ornaments based off the movie
- Miracle on 34th Street Write a letter to Santa
- Arthur Christmas Color your own wrapping paper, wrap presents
- Mickey’s Magical Christmas (Snowed in at the House of Mouse)* Color some more of those fun Disney coloring pages
- Winnie the Pooh A Very Merry Pooh Year* Check out this Winnie The Pooh Christmas coloring page
- Prancer Make Reindeer munch
- Dr Seuss’ How the Grinch Stole Christmas (Jim Carey Version) Before the show make some Grinch Popcorn
- Santa Claus is Coming To Town Watch for Santa after you make these Santa themed binoculars
- A Christmas Story Write thank you notes/play with toys (Movie is not on Netflix but is usually played non-stop on TBS starting on Christmas Eve)