We may earn money or products from the companies or links mentioned in this post.
Christmas movies are awesome! I love them. I was looking at a bunch of the movies I want the Goof to view this year, and decided, you know what would be fun…. 25 days of Kids Christmas movies. But you know what else I wanted to do- 25 days of Christmas crafts. Then I had one of those moments of brilliance. The ones that come once every few years for me. What if I tied in Christmas crafts to a movie so that each day we did a craft, and then that evening, we could watch the movie?
So I sat down and made this list, and thought, you know, maybe others would like to do this as well. So I am here to share it with you. For the crafts, I will link to the original post/blog when possible, otherwise I will link to a pin. Some of these movies/shows can be found on Netflix (marked with an *) but I will also link to movies on Amazon when possible. (Amazon links are affiliate links. More on those at the bottom of this post.)
- How The Grinch Stole Christmas (the cartoon version) Make these cute paper plate grinches.
- Elf Print out and color your own Buddy HERE
- A Charlie Brown Christmas Have some fun and Make a Charlie Brown Christmas Tree
- Prep & Landing TV Specials Make some Ginger Bread Men Scanner Cookies like the P&L elves use in the movie
- Frosty the Snowman Paper Plate Frosty the Snowman
- Curious George: A Very Monkey Christmas* Make a Curious George Christmas ornament
- The Santa Clause (link is to the trilogy) This TP Roll craft of Santa Going Down A Chimney
- The Santa Clause 2 Make these yummy Santa themed snacks
- The Santa Clause 3 (The Escape Clause) Make a Snow Globe (if you have seen the movies, you know how this ties in)
- Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer Make some candy cane reindeer to use as ornaments or for a treat.
- The Polar Express Make some candy trains
- A Christmas Carol (the one with Jim Carey) Make a popsicle stick picture frame and put a Christmas past picture in there.
- Dreamworks Holiday Classics* (Shrek the Halls, etc) Make a moveable Christmas Penguin
- Mickey’s Once Upon A Christmas* Check out all of these Disney coloring pages (print some out for day 20 as well)
- Mickey’s Twice Upon A Christmas* Make Mickey Mouse Ear Hat Snowflakes using THIS pattern
- Jack Frost Make some crystalized snow flakes (can even use as ornaments)
- The Muppet Christmas Carol Make these cute felt Muppet ornaments based off the movie
- Miracle on 34th Street Write a letter to Santa
- Arthur Christmas Color your own wrapping paper, wrap presents
- Mickey’s Magical Christmas (Snowed in at the House of Mouse)* Color some more of those fun Disney coloring pages
- Winnie the Pooh A Very Merry Pooh Year* Check out this Winnie The Pooh Christmas coloring page
- Prancer Make Reindeer munch
- Dr Seuss’ How the Grinch Stole Christmas (Jim Carey Version) Before the show make some Grinch Popcorn
- Santa Claus is Coming To Town Watch for Santa after you make these Santa themed binoculars
- A Christmas Story Write thank you notes/play with toys (Movie is not on Netflix but is usually played non-stop on TBS starting on Christmas Eve)
If you want to check out more Christmas crafts for kids check out my pinterest board HERE
Amazon links are affiliate links. Purchasing through an affiliate link does not change the amazing deal you get, but it does let me earn a little money off your purchase. So you get amazing deals and support this blog- How cool is that?