We may earn money or products from the companies or links mentioned in this post.
If you are heading to Disneyland for the first time, or returning for the first time since the opening of Cars Land, you might want to know, things have…….changed. They have gotten a little crazier.
A lot of people heading there may not be sure how to handle the craziness that is Cars Land so I am here to help you out.
1) Radiator Springs Racers fastpasses are gone….EARLY. Get to DCA by rope drop. Send one person in your party to obtain fastpasses for DCA as soon the rope drops. The rest of your party- head to the ride. If you go to the ride first thing in the morning you can often avoid the normal 2 hour line (or you can all ride and send someone running to the fastpasses right after). This tip gives your party the chance to ride the ride 2 times.
2) Many of the Cars characters come out for pictures at The Cozy Cone. But if you turn towards Bug’s Land on the side street at The Cozy Cone and walk, you can often run into another Cars character, without the lines.
3) Want Cozy Cone food but don’t want to sit in the sun. Pick up your food and then head across the street to Flo’s. They have a covered patio or an indoor dining area, and covered tables in the front where you can enjoy your food without sitting in the sun.
4) If you are not trying to hit up Radiator Springs Racers- use the early morning to hit up the picture opps in Cars Land. Most visitors are so busy running around trying to get to RSR that they are not stopping to take pictures. Bonus- the lighting for pictures is way better this time of day then say at noon.
5) Enjoy Cars Land at night. At night (or even dusk) the the Land really gets a special feel and seems just like you are in Radiator Springs. You will not be disappointed.
Are there any other tips that you think would really help a Cars Land newbie out?