We may earn money or products from the companies or links mentioned in this post.
If you are planning a Disney Vacation for 2013, you might be looking for a way to save some extra money, or somewhere for kids to put the money they are saving.
When I first started this blog I shared this tutorial, and I thought maybe I would share it again. We are constantly saving for Disney, and so all of our spare change goes into our Disney Fund Jar. Earlier this year I made one for my little sister as she wants to go to Disney World in the next few years. I love this “bank” and ours is still intact 5 years later. So enjoy this blast from a past, laugh at the old Love Our Disney watermark…hahahahaha….and then have fun making your jar to save for Disney!
- 2 12″x12″ pieces of scrapbook paper (2 different prints)
- Letter Stickers
- Character Stickers of your choosing
- A spare piece of cardstock or colored paper (Aproximately 4″x4″)
- One of these containers (you can find at the dollar store)
- Mod Podge
- Paint Brush
- Paper Cutter
- Scrapbook tape/glue if you don’t like using mod podge to hold paper in place
- If desired- extra stickers and distressing ink