We may earn money or products from the companies or links mentioned in this post.
Back in December I received an email about applying to host a #DisneySide @Home Celebration. It let me know Disney and other amazing sponsors would send me a hostess kit, and I would be asked to host a party and talk about it. I applied, and tried not to think to much about it. The second Monday in January I received an email that I had been selected! I was super excited.
Well, my kit arrived today and it is AWESOME!
Included in the kit were:
- An American Tourister AT Skate 20″ Spinner Suitcase- American Tourister is the official luggage of Walt Disney World and Disneyland Resorts
- Disney Party Decor featuring the main mouse himself – Mickey
- Disney Temporary Tattoos and Stickers
- Disney Games (Bingo and Trivia)
- HP Photo Card Packs- I received enough to give our guests a pack as well. HP is another great sponsor.
- Disney Vacation Planning DVD- so we can watch it with our guests
- Disney Cookie Cutters– I actually have this exact set already, so I will be using this as a door prize.
- Craisins- These are the Goof’s favorite snack, so it is great we will be able to share them with out friends as we celebrate our #DisneySide
- Measuring Cups from ABC’s The Chew
- Hanes T-Shirts and a decorating kit- we will get to design our own t-shirts at our party. Super excited for this one!
- runDisney and ESPN Zone Gear- chEAR cards, bumper stickers, bracelets were all included for our guests.
- Muppet Calendars
- And More…
I am super excited for our Disney Side party. Look for several posts about our party from now until after our party is held.
Want to host your own Disney Side at Home Celebration? Head to www.disneysidecelebrations.com and check out all the fun ideas, printables, recipes, and more.
What would the theme of your Disney Side Party be? Leave a comment below letting me know.
*This is a sponsored post. Love Our Disney received free product to host a Disney Side Party and share about it on social media. All opinions are 100% my own. To view my full FTC disclosure CLICK HERE*