We may earn money or products from the companies or links mentioned in this post.
Anyways, while sitting there, I remembered that I have a TON of green fabric. More than I will ever need for Goofy Hat shirts, or anything else I could make. So, the wheels in my head started turning and then I made this. A stuffed Monsters Inc Mike.
- 1/2 yard of a thick green fabric. I used jersey because I had a ton, but I can tell if there is too much tugging, the fabric could easily rip.
- Scraps of khaki for the horns
- White t-shirt or knit fabric for the eye and mouth (something that won’t fray), I used actual shirts
- Teal t-shirt or knit fabric for the eye
- Black t-shirt or knit fabric for the eye
- Black Fabric Marker
- Heat N Bond Lite
- Sewing machine and/or needle to sew by hand.
- Print out of the pattern at the bottom of this tutorial
To download the 2 part pattern, CLICK HERE
A few things about my pattern:
This pattern is for personal use only
If you use my pattern for a post please give credit to Love Our Disney, with a link back to this post/blog
If you give out a printed copy of my pattern, please be sure to leave the credit to the site on it.